Joe Biden is an American politician. He is the 47th Vice President of the United States, he served two terms under President Barack Obama. He was also the US Senator from Delaware for 36 years and is known best for his willingness to say exactly what’s on his mind. Biden is the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee for the 2020 election. Moreover, Biden unsuccessfully sought the Democratic presidential nomination in 1988 and 2008. Tune in bio!
Table of Contents
Joe Biden Height & Weight
How tall is Joe Biden? He stands on a height of 1.82 m or else 6 feet tall. He weighs around 57 Kg or 127 lbs. His body measurements are not known in public domain. He has white hair and has blue eyes.
|Real Name||Joe Biden|
|Birthday||November 20, 1942|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft)|
|Weight||127 lb (57 Kg)|
|Shoe Size||10 US|
|Wife||1. Neilia Hunter (Died)|
2. Jill Jacobs
|Net Worth||Approx $240 m|
Joe Biden Age, Bio & Family Life
How old is politician Joe Biden? Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was born on November 20, 1942, at St. Mary’s Hospital in Scranton, Pennsylvania. As in 2020, he 77-years old. He holds American nationality and belongs to mixed ethnicity. His mother name is Catherine Eugenia and father named Joseph Robinette Biden Sr. He has siblings as well. The first of four siblings in a Catholic family, he had a sister and two brothers. As of education, he attended the University of Delaware, he played halfback for the schools freshman football team there as well. Later, he quit college football so that he had more time to spend with a girl who lived out of state.
Joe Biden Net Worth & Career
How much is the net worth of Joe Biden? His net worth us estimated around $240 million. Political career is his primary source if income. In 1973, he was sworn in as a Delaware Senator. He was only 30 years old, which made him the sixth-youngest Senator to ever hold office.
Joe Biden Wife & Children
Who is the wife of Joe Biden? He married twice. His first wife was Neilia Hunter who died in 1972 with his daughter Naomi Christina in a car accident. He had three children with his first wife. Later he married with Jill Jacobs in 1977. He has in total four children now named, Beau, Hunter, Naomi and Ashley.
Facts on Joe Biden
- Biden was reelected six times to the U.S. Senate and was the fourth-most senior senator when he resigned after winning the vice presidency alongside Barack Obama in the 2008 presidential election.
- He earned his bachelor’s degree in 1965 from the University of Delaware, with a double major in history and political science.
- He played halfback for the Blue Hens freshman football team.
- In 1964, he met and eventually married Neilia Hunter.
- He played varsity football as a defensive back.
- Biden was accused of plagiarizing five of fifteen pages of a law review article, during his first year at Syracuse.
- Biden’s wife Neilia and their one-year-old daughter Naomi were killed in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Delaware.
- Neilia Biden’s station wagon was hit by a tractor-trailer truck carrying corn cobs as she pulled out from an intersection.
- Biden was named to the Little League Hall of Excellence in 2009.
- He received the Freedom of the City of County Louth in the Republic of Ireland, in 2016.